Downloading and installing a new OS gives you the opportunity to do some major house cleaning if you so desire. If you feel like you'd like a fresh start with macOS Mojave, you can always opt to do a clean install: Just follow the steps below, even if you've already installed macOS Mojave. Make sure you understand the before you get started. • • • • Note: If you are reading this article on the Mac you want to perform the clean install with, switch to another device or print this page before continuing so you can read along as you go.
Login to WebMO as user 'admin' Click 'Interface Manager' to enable the interfaces to any computational chemistry packages that you have installed on your system. Gaussian 03 Gaussian root directory: /usr/local Click the 'Suggest' button to fill the remining entries Click the 'Submit' button for the changes to take effect Click 'Return. [2 Crystallographic Information Files (*.cjn Install Ampac Il Setup Rle Type Please choose Gaussian file extensions to associate with Agui-ll. O for: user x [2 Gaussian Input Files com) [2 Gaussian Input Files (*.gjn [2 Gaussian Output Files C. Log) [2 Gaussian Output Files e. Out) [2 Gaussian Formatted Checkpoint Files fch).
Step 1: Back up your Mac This process will erase whichever OS you're currently using from your hard drive entirely. That means any files, programs, or documents you have will be deleted. To save your files, put them on an external hard drive or a cloud-based program like Dropbox, OneDrive, or iCloud. If you don't save these important files off your computer, you will lose them. Step 2: Create a bootable drive of macOS Mojave Before you erase your current operating system, download macOS Mojave from the Mac App Store. You'll need a copy of macOS Mojave to perform a clean install later on. If you don't create a bootable drive for macOS Mojave, you may have to install an older Mac operating system first and then upgrade to macOS Mojave afterward.
• Step 3: Erase your hard drive • Connect your Mac to the internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet • Click on the Apple icon. • Select Restart from the drop-down menu. • Hold down Command-R when you hear the startup chime (or the screen turns black on newer Macs) and keep holding the keys until your computer reboots. • Click on Disk Utility in the OS X Utilities selector.
• Click Continue. • Select your Startup Disk. • Click on the Erase tab at the top of the window. • Enter a name for the file to be destroyed (Like macOS Mojave or something). • If your Mac is using HFS+, select Mac OS Extended (Journaled) from the format list.
If your Mac is using APFS, select APFS from the format list. • If Scheme is available, select GUID Partition Map. • Click Erase. Step 4: Reinstall a new copy of macOS Mojave.
• Click on Reinstall a new copy of macOS. • Click Continue.
• Click Continue again when the installer window appears. • Agree to the software terms and conditions. • Select your hard drive.
• Click Install. • Complete the installation process.
Any questions about performing a clean install? Let us know below in the comments. Updated September 2018: Updated for macOS Mojave's public release.
Download Gaussian The following download links are password protected. Gaussian is available for no charge to Penn Chemistry researchers ( for password request if you are a Penn Chemistry researcher). The installation instructions are in a readme file and it is recommended that you have experience with Linux/UNIX to be able to install it. If you do not have such experience, you may access a pre-installed version of Gaussian 16 using a. All other Penn researchers (PennMed, SEAS, Nursing, Wharton, etc) can obtain Gaussian for $200 per user per version by contacting.
Gaussian for Mac • (GaussView 6.016 with A.03 64-bit) • (GaussView 5.0.9 with C.01, D.01 32-bit, D.01 64-bit, E.01 64-bit) Gaussian for Linux • (Intel IA32, IA64, x86-64 legacy CPUs) • • (Intel IA32 AMD Athlon with LINDA, Intel IA64, x86_64 legacy CPUs, MAC OS X) • (Intel IA32 AMD Athlon with LINDA, Intel IA64, x86_64 legacy CPUs) • Gaussian for Windows • Penn Chemistry does not own a license for Gaussian for Windows. Support • How can I have GaussView on my Mac look at Gaussian results from the GPC? Buy minecraft for mac.